Maintain a comprehensive participant registration
record with fields of information such as demographics, emergency contact information,
academic and behavioral outcomes, and more.
Manage all programs and activities, regardless of location. Cayen NonProfit is a
flexible and effective solution to managing all participants, staff, volunteers,
and funding sources in a single system. Easily set up and manage activities, sections,
times offered, and staff members. Information is kept organized and quickly accessible
through the centralized, online database.
Bar coded rosters and soon-to-be-released integrated biometric finger scanning technology
increase the efficiency of attendance collection and ensure the accuracy of participation
information. Using convenient reporting tools, attendance and related information
can quickly be extracted for program review purposes.
Inventory tracking assists with efficient management and accuracy of organization resources.
Integrated Biometric Finger Scanning
- Manage all organization contacts from a single database, eliminating the need for multiple lists.
- Efficiently track, monitor, and manage program details.
- Save time with quick attendance entry and roster building.
- Create and track communications with service recipients and staff.
- Flexible Search tool identifies and extracts specific information for review.
A variety of standard reports are built-in to assist in evaluating demographics,
enrollment, and participant progress. Cayen NonProfit's powerful search capabilities
target the exact information needed and conveniently export the data to an Excel
spreadsheet for further evaluation.